Several years ago I was burnt out from years of business travel, long meetings, sales reports, and corporate America. I guess I was teetering on the edge of a midlife crisis. Luckily (for my wife), I found WRIR and, thus, the opportunity to host a radio show.
My show takes its name from the book written by Sloan Wilson. The novel is “about the search for purpose in a world dominated by business.” In the novel the main characters “share a struggle to find contentment in their hectic and material culture”.
I guess you could say my show is my own personal search – through music – in the middle of the night every Monday. So join me and I’ll bring you an out-of-the-ordinary mix of blues, soul, rock, funk, Americana, bluegrass and whatever else it takes to shake the work blues.
Oh and the name, the Haberdasher – well, that’s a story for another day. So tune in.
Time Again Radio Show:
A late show for the fellas and ladies who are looking to get their folk, old time, country blues, jug band, ragtime and jazz fixes for the weekend.
- Monday - 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- May 1, 2017 - Lil Jimmy and the RobNsons
- Minor Swing - Play / Add to playlist
- Bistro Fada - Play / Add to playlist
- At Last - Play / Add to playlist
- Swing 42 - Play / Add to playlist
- HCQ Strut - Play / Add to playlist
- She's Leaving Home - Play / Add to playlist
- Summertime - Play / Add to playlist
- Deep River Blues/Nine Pound Hammer - Play / Add to playlist
- Stormy Monday - Play / Add to playlist
- Diddle - Play / Add to playlist