Ambiance Congo features the best of Congolese popular music. From the 1950s to the present day, Congolese music is the most widely distributed and appreciated music throughout the African continent. Congolese music is also appreciated worldwide from Western Europe to Japan, Colombia and the Caribbean.
I wanted the city to be able to hear the unrepresented sound in Black Music. I like Hip-Hop, top 40 oldies and smooth jazz but there is a LOT more. Blues, new and old Funk/Soul, Zydeco, Black Country, Afro-pop, Latin, Caribbean, Rock and much more. Thanks to WRIR I can do that. All you have to do is tune in and turn up the volume.
- Sunday - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Ambiance Congo: August 20, 2017 3:00-5:00 PM
- The Other Black Music Aug. 13, 2017
- Ambiance Congo: August 6, 2017 3:00-5:00 PM
- The Other Black Music July 30, 2017
- Ambiance Congo: July 23, 2017 3:00-5:00 PM
- Ambiance Congo: July 9, 2017 3:00-5:00 PM
- The Other Black Music July2, 2017
- Ambiance Congo: June 25, 2017 3:00-5:00 PM
- The Other Black Music June 18, 2017
- Ambiance Congo: June 11, 2017 3:00-5:00 PM