- Local Music
- New Wave
What the Fontaine?!: You never know what you’ll hear next on this fun mix of tunes from across the decades and musical genres. On any given week I might play punk, funk, rock, blues, hip-hop, jazz, reggae, electronica, country, rockabilly, new wave, industrial, African, metal, soul, classical, go-go, gospel, cajun, local music or whatever else I can think of. Often there are themes and occasionally local band interviews.
Fontaine has been an indie radio DJ in Richmond, VA for many, many years. In addition to hosting WTF since Summer 2008, she is among the rotating cast of DJs bringing you the 80s show (Songs From the Big Hair, Saturdays 3-5 PM) and the local band show (River City Limits, Saturdays 6-8PM).
- Friday - 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- What the Fontaine?!: Bye Bye Bannon (8/18/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Watermelon Festival Weekend (8/11/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Go Puddles Pity Party! (8/4/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Reince + The Mooch (7/28/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Bye Bye Spicey (7/21/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Guests Ken Hicks + Jason Hodges (7/14/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: I'll Meet You in Poland Baby (7/7/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Mid-Year Time (6/30/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Special Guest Raymond Harty (6/23/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Cuba Libre? (6/16/17)