Greetings boys amd girls, it is I, your host with the most, Jesse James Felice. As always the first hour will be continuously mixed in key. no stops, no commericals, a focus on blending, and mixing. In honor of my upcoming trip to L.A. on Tuesday to study under Paul Oakenfold & Liquid Todd at The Los Angeles Recording School, tonight's music will be very special indeed. Enjoy.
Hour 1: Mixed in Key
1. Essential Mix Opening Intro
2. HBO 80's Feature Presentation Intro
3. Aquilo – Human (Marian Hill Remix)
4. Talisman + Hudson – Leave Planet Earth
5. Joseph Trapanese – Lightbike Battle (3OH!3 & JT Remix)
6. Prodigy – Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
7. Mr. Careful – Boundless (Ian Standerwick Remix)
8. Sean Tyas/ Darren Porter – Nove 7 (Original Mix)
9. BT – Flaming June (Randy Boyer Remix)
10. Paul Oakebfold/ Jan Johnston – Flesh
11. U2 – Beautiful Day (Perfecto/Oakenfold Remix)
12. Transa/ Paul Oakenfold – Enervate (Original Mix)
13. ATB vs. Miss Jane vs. Moby – It's a FIne Day (Club Mix)
Thank you for tuning in, up next, my 2nd set is always less focused on blending and mixing and more on sharing great tracks from all over the world that don't neccessarily mix well, just good fun. A more traditioal radio show if you will.
1. Ulfuls – Samurai Soul
2. Rain/ Bi – Rainism
3. Lindsey Stirling – Crystallize (Agyo Remix)
4. Moby – Extreme Ways (Bourne'd Ultimatum)
5. Sonique – Feels SO Good
6. Maduk Ft. Veela – Ghost Assasin (Hourglass Bonusmix)
7. Inexus – Rage Quit
8. Tardis Landing + I am The Doctor (Basically Run) (OffRoadUnicycler)
10. Monokini Ft. Yulia Savicheva – Veter
11. Super Junior's Bonamana vs. Shinee's Lucifer (DJ Faustino's Remix)
12. Paul Oakenfold & Robert Vadney – Tokyo (Jesse James Felice Extended Mix)
Have a good night folks, next week Dj Heavy Styles fills in for me while I train under Paul Oakenfold In L.A. Where ever you are, I hope you are safe, warm, well fed, and respected. Goodnight everyone, rest well.
– Jesse James Felice
Playlist temporarily unavailable.
May 21st, 2015
Posted In: Music Shows