Zydeco, Cajun, Funk, Brass Bands, Swamp Pop … and more! Tune in for our eclectic jam of danceable sounds from across the great state of Louisiana!
Talia and Bill take turns hosting this show on alternating Mondays, 7 to 9 pm. In addition to crawfish, Talia serves up Cajun, Zydeco and Swamp Pop — and Bill adds a heaping helping of Funk, Brass Bands, Jazz and Blues to the mix!
Fan of Louisiana Dance Hall? You might also enjoy fellow WRIR program Edge of Americana. As always, thanks for listening — and we love to hear from you!
- Monday - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- LDH 7/21/17
- Louisiana Dance Hall Monday Night!
- LDH 8/7/17
- Louisiana Dance Hall: In Memoriam Page Wilson ... and a salute to Plan 9 !!!
- LDH 7/24/17
- Louisiana Dance Hall Block Party!
- LDH 7/10/17
- Rockin' the 4th a bit early at the Louisiana Dance Hall ...
- Louisiana Dance Hall: Chanson des Cigales 6/26/17
- Let's start the dance at Tipitina's!