- Public Service Announcements
- Signal and reception
- Volunteer opportunities
- WRIR Documents
Public Service Announcements
Does your organization do something to make our city a better place? Are you planning an event to make a positive contribution to our community? WRIR can help get the word out with a Public Service Announcement. A PSA is a short on-air announcement that tells listeners about your community-minded event or organization, and tells them where to find more information. All the details are explained at wrir.org/station/public-service-announcements/
- A promotion for a not-for-profit event or organization.
- The event or organization needs to serve the public interest.
- Anything from an art exhibition to an educational lecture to a neighborhood litter cleanup.
- If it’s an event, the event needs to be open to the public and inexpensive/free.
- Your event can be a fundraiser, but it has to benefit another organization.
Meet these requirements? Submit your PSA request online. We will check it over then let you know via email if any edits need to be made before it airs. In the event that we cannot air your announcement, we will let you know why.
We require two weeks lead time before the PSA airs. If you have a tighter deadline or have any questions, reach out via email: [email protected].